In 1993, Three Chinese Athletes Broke Five World Records For The 1,500, 3,000, and 10,000 Meters At The Beijing National Games. They Took Cordyceps.
The number of new world records at one sporting event has attracted a lot of attention and suspicion. Many skeptics expected that these athletes would not pass anabolic steroid tests after the race.
But the results were completely negative. Tests did not reveal any illegal substances.
Coach Ma Junren then told reporters that his charges took the cordyceps on his orders.
Nevertheless, the International Olympic Committee has argued that cordyceps is an illicit stimulant advantage.
However, laboratory tests have not confirmed these doubts, saying that cordyceps do not contain any substances that meet the definition of doping.
The Athletes Eventually Doped, But The Cordyceps Was Not To Blame
Although the coach was eventually fired in 2001 because 6 of his female athletes did not pass anti-doping tests, cordyceps remains legal for athletes.
The International Olympic Committee considers it a completely legitimate form of food supplement that allows athletes to gain more strength.
Thanks to this, cordyceps has become a popular product for athletes from various industries, as well as for anyone who wants to strengthen their body
It Can Strengthen The Kidneys
Cordyceps strengthens the kidneys, is a great natural remedy for inflammation or failure of the kidneys, and also for inflammation of the bladder. In traditional Chinese folk medicine, Cordyceps is used mainly for the much-needed harmonization of the body, as a stimulant for maintaining youth, relieves anxiety, treats depression, insomnia and helps you get rid of various addictions.
Chinese caterpillars are also successfully managing to increase sexual activity. It supports male sexual function, the production of male germ cells, and increases testosterone production. Not only athletes, but all women will appreciate its use to regulate menstruation, but also to improve libido.
Cordyceps helps to regenerate liver tissue, caused for example. cirrhosis or hepatitis. In a healthy person, it reduces the risk of liver cirrhosis and generally maintains its proper function.
Summary of The Effects of Cordyceps
- Supports the immune system
- As a natural antibiotic, it acts against bacteria, viruses and inflammation
- Improves lung function
- Relieves the symptoms of bronchitis and asthma, suppresses cough
- Reduces fatigue, supplies energy
- Relieves stress, depression, anxiety, helps to sleep healthy
- Lowers high blood pressure, improves heart function
- Lowers blood cholesterol
- Maintains proper liver function, helps regenerate liver tissue
- Improves kidney function
- Has antioxidant effects
- Stimulates the activity of white blood cells – leukocytes
- Promotes sexual activity, helps in the treatment of infertility
- Gets rid of various dependencies
- An effective stimulant for maintaining youth